Friday, September 5, 2008

RAPE + PILLAGE: Flyers


4 comments:

Brie said...

I dig them. :) Can't help but feel that maybe the 2nd one has my clavicle in it. ;)

Boss Salvage said...

Tentacles ..........


Nice work on these, glad to see you arting it up more in general. Band flyers are indeed a good place to just go nuts, I dig it.

- Salvage

Flamboer said...

Oh tentacle porn. Gotta love the Japanese and La Blue Girl :) Welcome back to blogging, my friend Lauren has Season 2 of Dexter so once I finish Season 1, I can swipe it and we can have a Dexter marathon (where I'm actually present for once :))

Erebus said...

Dunno if Brie told you or not, but we definitely have Showtime at my place. So when the new season starts up in a week or two, get ready for hot Dexter Sundays.