Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pretty F'ing perfect...

Met up with the fellas tonight for $1 tacos on my break, and had a chance to go home to pick up my ipod before I went back to work. Now, I once was one of the most fervent opponents of ipods in years past, largely in part because the white headphones annoyed me, but also because they seemed like some terrible way to make an "omg look at me socool" statement. However, it just got to a point where all the CDs in my car became too scratched up to play, so I went and got an 80gb with the intention of backing up all my shit on there. I...still haven't been completely won over, as the FM transmitter I have for my car is TERRIBLE...

But goddamn if I don't enjoy listening to my tunes while making tedious graphics on the clock.

Here's my playlist (on shuffle) for the last 2 hours or so, which was pretty much perfect:

1. Slim Cessna's Auto Club - "Jesus Is In My Body-My Body Has Let Me Down"
2. Monster Magnet - "Baby Gotterdammerung"
3. Chthonic - "Grab The Soul To Hell"
4. Will Of The Ancients - "The End At Amon Hen"
5. PotUSA - "Kick Out The Jams"
6. Dark Tranquility - "Insanity's Crescendo"
7. Soundgarden - "Kickstand"
8. Cradle Of Filth - "Funeral In Carpathia"
9. Guns N' Roses - "Nightrain"
10. Soundgarden - "Mailman"
11. Pretenders - "Back On The Chain Gang"
12. Chthonic - "Indigenous Laceration"
13. Missy Elliot - "Work It" (...really? I know...)
14. White Zombie - "Electric Head Pt. 1 (Satan In High Heels Mix)"
15. Orodruin - "Melancholia"
16. No Doubt - "Snakes"
17. Weakling - "This Entire Fucking Battlefield"

Someone find out the cheapest car stereo I can get that will let me plug in my ipod directly.

3 comments:

Brie said...

Missy, eh?

...

;)

The Central Scrutinizer said...

I'm surprised you didn't go for the ipod mini, everyone know it's for girl! You're a sellout either way. I still roll with a cassette deck, sucka.

Erebus said...

It's cool that you roll with a cassette deck (battery-operated, I assume), but you probably don't have too many options if Vermont still hasn't figured out electricity yet, either...