skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, July 21, 2008
"If you're into it..."
...uh, samesies? (so much.)
*terrible*
2 comments:
The Central Scrutinizer
said...
Makes me sad I sold my guitar.
July 22, 2008 at 10:56 AM
Brie
said...
Yes. :)
July 22, 2008 at 7:59 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Libris Daemonium
Erebus
View my complete profile
I have seen the fire...
Worm Gear
Brooklyn Vegan
CHUD
Horror Movie A Day
Art of WyA
Gris Grimly
Questionable Content
xkcd
Those born to burn...
ATTAK+RELOAD
Anarchonquistadores
The Brick Shithouse Project
Sunless Suitcase
She Knows Some Things
We Burn Through The Night
Beyond The Pale
EVERYTHINGWENTBLACK
Awkward Things I Say To Girls
What do you seek...?
OTPONR
RAPE+PILLAGE
STEEL
Dungeon Crawl
►
2009
(10)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(40)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(2)
▼
July
(6)
Pretty Killer
Nightside, Week One
"If you're into it..."
MIX CD CLUB
Shit. It's July already.
OK, listen...
►
June
(10)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
2 comments:
Makes me sad I sold my guitar.
Yes. :)
Post a Comment