I find this amusing because I was talking to my mom recently (I can't remember how the conversation started but it was about birds) and she mentioned that your dad said one time if he could be any type of bird he'd be a turkey vulture. My mom would be a blue heron. I'd be an owl. What would you be, little cuz?
I'll have to respectfully disagree with Brie. That video was horrifying. It made me feel like a nine year old who's just finished playing "popsicle" with Father O'Mally.
I'd say that cranes are appropriately Asian, tall, lanky, and have weird dancing habits. Therefore, I can only surmise that I would be a crane. I'll have to ask my dad regarding his bird selection. That's kind of funny.
Cousin, after I get you into asian bloodbath cinema, I will next expose you to creepy stop-motion/live action hybrid film with elements of pedophila.
5 comments:
I find this amusing because I was talking to my mom recently (I can't remember how the conversation started but it was about birds) and she mentioned that your dad said one time if he could be any type of bird he'd be a turkey vulture. My mom would be a blue heron. I'd be an owl. What would you be, little cuz?
Oddly I've given it some thought ...
Red-tailed Hawk
PIC & PIC
- Salvage
Wow that's awesome! Mirrormask? I will have to watch it. :)
I'll have to respectfully disagree with Brie. That video was horrifying. It made me feel like a nine year old who's just finished playing "popsicle" with Father O'Mally.
I'd say that cranes are appropriately Asian, tall, lanky, and have weird dancing habits. Therefore, I can only surmise that I would be a crane. I'll have to ask my dad regarding his bird selection. That's kind of funny.
Cousin, after I get you into asian bloodbath cinema, I will next expose you to creepy stop-motion/live action hybrid film with elements of pedophila.
Post a Comment