Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Inappropriate.

So I was on our morning show yesterday to promote the wrestles on Friday. K/Rebecca Van Price was the other guest. Remaining PG-13 was pretty difficult for me, but apparently the crew got a kick out of it. Aaaaand, I only made one comment regarding her vagina, which is pretty good for me. Apparently, I haven't been fired yet, so hopefully none of the higher ups were watching.

Hanging with K until our interview came up was awkward as hell. Doesn't really affect me anymore, just oddly amusing. Also, side-hugs.

Today is The Morning Sludge @ 9 a.m. and I'm stoked. Those dudes are always funny, and are great at feeding their guests material to play off of. Also, being on an audio delay means I can be pretty filthy without pissing off the FCC... Just me, Kamikaze and Chad this time, so probably no "hotdog down a hallway" gems like last time, but we'll see. Apparently I'm supposed to chop the shit out of Dash, who is prone to bleeding. He...might die.

2 comments:

The Central Scrutinizer said...

Two things: I want the tape of the morning show. Post the clip.

Also, damn you for not telling me about the radio. I would of listened. Bastard

Erebus said...

Actually, radio wasn't even worth it. We were only on for a minute or so. Hopefully my dad didn't tell Aunt Kathy to listen again.

I'll definitely try to post the other clip though. And maybe one of me dancing terribly. Naked.