Saturday, April 12, 2008

THUNDER

It was pretty epic outside a while ago, though the rain has since died down. Waking up at 11 a.m. felt pretty good (as opposed to 4 a.m), after 12 hours of work yesterday. Still need to shake this fuzzy drunk feeling before I go out and GET STUFF DONE. I was content with zombie dance night, with its impressive number of decently costumed Resident Evil characters and undead, though way too tired to get dressed up for it. Sadly, you'll have to wait until next year for baseball zombies:

Also, I figure it wouldn't be too hard to make a chainsaw arm accessory: Army Of Darkness-style... Later on was continued hanging at Ragnarok, with delicious OJ/grapefruit juice, terrible (guilty pleasure) music, and unfortunate shorts. Next party theme: mesh/jorts. We also watched the last half of The Descent, which I understand is Mark's favorite movie. The next time you see him, remark how you too agree that it is the pinnacle of Scottish cinema. ...And how new his bandana looks.

Anyway, today I need to:
+ GYM
+ GET BOOTS
+ MAKE SOME ART
+ NOT BE A SAD BASTARD ALONE IN MY DARK APARTMENT

-DOOMSTORM-

1 comment:

Brie said...

Haha. :) Oh, Mark.

Yes. Friday was a good night.