Monday, April 28, 2008

Paradise Lost.

So we're coming up on the end of an era, here. Almost 3 months to be exact. That's right, I'm thinking about shaving my Jesus beard.

The pseudo-"will this cause my girlfriend to break up with me" experiment/I-need-a-change-in-my-life attempt at facial hair was a good time. But frankly, the amount of women throwing their clothes off in an attempt to stroke my glorious brillo pad of a face just wasn't cutting it. I'm a pretty guy, and although the beard was a hit, I've determined it was sadly for all the wrong reasons.

Cousin. This was supposed to be a mind-blowing surprise for when I came up to visit in the fall, but like most things I attempt, I got sick of myself and couldn't stick it out.

Now, the memories. *cue "Bye Bye Baby" by Bay City Rollers*






(End of) Jan. '08 - April '08


I...don't take a lot of pictures (nor do I have a camera). Rest assured, there will be a few embarrassing crust-stache pictures in the coming days as I slowly hack away.

*sigh, also doom*

4 comments:

The Central Scrutinizer said...

I'm shocked and disappointed. The power of the beard is fickle but undeniable. Plus, it makes you look more like me, which is good news for you. I hear what you're saying about the women though, by no means do they throw themselves at me. Mostly they run in the other direction...unless they're fat...or have a beard themselves...or are harboring social diseases. As you would say, "doomsigh". However, I'm told our grandmother was known to say, "you've never been loved 'til you've been loved by a man with a beard". Now that I've implanted that disturbing image, have a nice day.

Brie said...

WOW. :)

Boss Salvage said...

Good my god damn!

- Salvage

Brie said...

Um. Any follow-up on this, sir? ;)