Monday, April 7, 2008

Recently...

I've come to realize several things.

+ Working out feels good. I've been sick for the last two weeks, but I've recently gone back to the gym regularly, and have always come out being able to at least breathe. 40 minutes of bike and I sweated like it was my job. 173 lbs., and I'd like to go up, but in muscle. I'm sure the people at work appreciate me not hacking my SARS at them over headsets quite as much now.

- Gold's lacks a pool.

- France. Your problem is with China, remember? Not the Olympics/a wheelchair-bound torch-bearer. However, unless it was somebody from Murderball, I probably would have booed the guy as well.

- My relationship with K is, for all intents and purposes, over. We talked about a possible "not-dating but more than friends" type of relationship thing, but as the time passes, I'm thinking less and less about her. She's busy all the time, my schedule sucks, and near the end of our 10 months, we were hardly hanging out. I'm going through a pretty rough time right now, and if she's not really there to see me through it, I can only assume the feeling is mutual. Not to say I was dating Hitler or anything. It's just...awesome person/terrible girlfriend. Much like how I would describe myself as: terrible person/awesome boyfriend (for real).

+/- Hated and loved wrestling within the span of a day. I had probably the most childish conversation ever regarding the upcoming show last night (full of online yelling and misunderstanding), followed by an equally childish conversation this afternoon that washed away any fears I had. But so goes the saying, "Arguing on the Internet is like the Special Olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded."

Damn!

I also hate most minorities.

...

So blog #1. Not really, considering I have a myspace AND livejournal. But with those, there's always the lingering feeling that someone, somewhere, would use my blogs against me. "Oh, you had a bad day at work? Now I'm fucking your girlfriend." Etc. Then I came upon a stark (and troubling) realization. Who gives a crap? As probably the most self-deprecating person on the planet, I don't think anybody could say or do anything to me worse than I've said or done to myself. Probably won't use my name, or names of those referred to in STEEL, since my boss of all people apparently has 17 million ways to track his employees on the web. I'll try not to fall into the trap of only posting once a year with this. Several buddies I know seem to keep up with it, so here's hoping to blogs II and onward...

In the future, I'd like to rape/pillage the content of my friends on here, mainly documenting my progress at getting in shape, learning to draw, and being awkward around the opposite sex.

I'm doomed.

1 comment:

Brie said...

If Golds had a pool, I'd be a member. But VCU does. And I think as an alum you have access to it?

I have no idea what my adult size in Speedo is, but I might find out soon so I can utilize the MCV Rec pool.