MACHINE GIRL
TOKYO GORE POLICE
Free Caribbean Donuts (coconut, pineapple, mango) from Krispy Kreme? Dammit. Much like yourself, cousin, I can't do without fried foods, dairy or red meat to save my life. Maybe I could ginsu my stomach off to lose a few pounds...
*doomed*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Are those movies forreal? Because MachineGirl looks pretty awesome. :)
-B
Also this. ;) As I feel it applies.
Pretty sure. I found Machine Girl a few months ago, so it's probably already been in (asian) theaters or on DVD.
Good god, cuz. I think you should move here and introduce (forgive me for not knowing the proper nomenclature) asian bloodbath cinema to all the rich wanna-be hippie college students. You'd be a legend within a week. Seriously, six-foot-two deathmetal loving chinamen do not go unnoticed in this town. I was especially fond of the second video, makes me wish I still took acid. Either that, or it makes me really really glad I don't take acid any more. I'm not sure.
Post a Comment