Here's all the things I wanted to blog about this week.
I was reeeeeeally sick earlier this week. Maybe Wednesday or so everything hurt, and I took the HOTTEST SHOWER EVER. It was kind of mind-blowing.
Work is still terrible, but ratings month is over, so nobody gives a shit again.
I've been playing SO MUCH LEFT 4 DEAD. I'm actually good enough to play online now, which is equally impressive/depressing.
And finally, I've had a piece of paper on my dashboard for about the last 6 months or so, and I write down song lyrics for myself to look up later. Well, I did, and here is the playlist* that resulted from my findings. I hate myself. Also, you.
*Rick Astley purely for enjoyment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Miley Cyrus?
Um, totally not judging you at all right now... ;)
-B
Also, I am sorry for getting you sick. :/
-B
Wow. I'll absolutely judge you. You're even gayer than I thought. I totally had Rick Astley on cassette back in the day.
Well, peacock sleeve, I think I'll take that as a compliment. Naughty boy.
Post a Comment