Friday, November 21, 2008

This game...

...is eating my soul.

Left 4 Dead

I kind of hate squad games, but everything about this one makes me want to play it more and more. You take control of one of the characters and try to make it to the end of the level (usually a safehouse) with your 3 other survivors, all while fending off hordes of rage zombies. Your buddies will help you up if you get knocked down, and you have to do the same. The voice acting is superb and your really start to care if your buddies get snatched up or pounced by an Infected. I saw a video on youtube of some guy killing his teammates and it actually made me angry. But enough about that. There is nothing more satisfying than mowing down HUNDREDS of fast zombies.

Also, the song in the trailer is kind of boss. Check it out here.

1 comment:

Erebus said...

Clearly I have no idea regarding any of Elbow's back-catalog of music. You may have noticed the distinct lack of screaming in the song. I do give him props for looking like Ricky Gervais from "Extras," but other than that, I'm just gonna apprecitate the kicking bass line.