
Here she is, in all her full black (metal) and white glory. Hail Jex Thoth, you haunting songstress of doomed metal hymnetry. My second session with Thea at Ghostprint was a lot more painful, and featured much more rap than I would have cared for (courtesy of the other artist working that night). That said, I have no plans to go anywhere else for future work, except maybe Salvation, given all the good things I've heard and seen from there. But Thea did seem pretty stoked on my next idea, so H.P Lovecraft leg piece, here we come.
Anyone that would be reading this has already heard about the Xmas party / NYE wrestling travesties, but if not, that's all you really need. TRAVESTY.
Now on to business. One Mr. Fighty McIrish, whom I've worked out with a few times in the past, posted a note on Facebook about kicking your ass into gear instead of whining about shit. For the most part, it made sense and got me thinking. I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING (not really, but close to it [much <3 to Brie, friends, video games, etc.]) about what I'm doing right now. I'll go into detail at a later date for my plans regarding the new job path I plan on taking. Thus, Step 1 of fixing this problem? On The Path Of No Return. In addition to STEEL (music) and RAPE + PILLAGE (art), OTPONR will be the part of my blog devoted to me looking like a badass, or rather, the workout portion. Initally what Cousin #1 started over @ The Brick Shithouse Project, I figure documenting my progress from looking like the hairiest scarecrow ever to getting a body sculpted by the viking gods couldn't hurt. Clearly, I can't devote all my time to working out, but it's a new year and I want to go past the "work out for a month and then stop" routine. More specific goals include: regain stamina/endurance, flexibility (which I never had), strength, and abs I can see. Fuck eating healthy, but dammit, I want to see some abs.
Now I know, blogging how shitty you look on a regular basis is not for everyone, but I'm nonetheless tagging Cousin Jason, Fighty, Horrorshow, SALVAGE, Mark & Aron to join me on this. Start a blog. Call it something that's not homoerotically ripped from the pages of Manowar liner notes. Clearly we're not all gonna be able to work out together, but I think it would be neat to do a joint workout here and there every now and then. For example, I'd still like to lead a swimming workout with y'all.
But right. 2009, prepare for VOMICATION.
4 comments:
You should just create a blog page for this; and give me and the others posting access (administrative ability?). Kind of like Sketchbook month but for manliness:
http://sketchbookmonth.blogspot.com/
Good shit brother.
I agree with Derek. This should be a unique site. I'm down to give it another go, or at the very least I can make you guys look good with my apathy. Also, I figure that posting pictures of my fat/pale hairiness alongside pictures of your emaciated/pale yellow hairiness alongside whatever your friends have to offer, should pretty much cover the gay porn spectrum.
When you decide to work on your cardiovascular endurance, you know where you can find someone to run you into the ground. ;)
I'll be gentle, but brutal.
-B
I'll go running with you after you go swimming with me like you said you would, and then backed out of.
X-P
Post a Comment