So August has been pretty terrible, blog-wise. Sorry about that. No excuse other than being a bum.
I've drawn a few flyers for my buddies' band Sniper Rash. Dirty punk rock and roll. Pretty good stuff. I'll try to post the flyers once I get them scanned in nice and good. There's already a pic of one online, which was terribly scanned in, and I'm kind of irked about it. I've yet to create my art page, which I'd like to function as sort of an art collective, with art from other people who are equally fucked in the head, or tend to the darker side of things. Either another blog here, or on myspace. I'm thinking "RAPE AND PILLAGE: Art By Vikings." Thoughts?
Finally, if you type in "tentacles" into Google Image Search, they definitely pop up tentacle porn before anything else. I just wanted pictures of squids, I swear. Dammit, Japan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Loved your flyers. :)
And yes, you are a bum. ;)
I blogged recently about why I need a video camera. If I had a video camera I could make some "art" for your website. It would be disturbing, put probably in an entirely different way than what you're envisioning. I tried to look at your flyers but myspace is blocked at worked. So gay. Oh! What do you think of the GILF from Alaska?
Palin's totally a babe. Too bad she's kind of a conservative nutjob... though I suppose it's neat she's pro-gun / hockey.
http://www.vbs.tv/video.php?id=1817711127
Post a Comment