Spent the last hour looking at web comics and generally not paying attention to show. Here's some stuff that crossed my mind while being terrible at my job:
There is a patch of road on 64 that is probably the bloodiest segment of asphalt I have ever seen. The blood never goes away! It's been like two years! I can only an imagine a family of elephants was walking across the road at the time.
Driving home for my break, there was a period where the sun was barely breaking through the shadows from the trees, and lint/pollen/something was cascading toward my oncoming car. It felt like a snow scene right out of a Tim Burton movie. Or maybe I just have a brain tumor.
Met my neighbor (again)...an adorably awkward redhead who told me she could hear me walking around upstairs and in the bathroom, waiting to flush her toilet until I walked away. <3 ? I am, however, terrified to go to the bathroom now. She also referred to me as a ghost, because she only ever sees me between the hours of around 10 p.m. and 4 a.m. I'm sure the sound of my crying traveling through her ceiling did not contribute to that.
...
My favorite thing K gave me is Green Tea + Aloe Method hand soap. I'm about to run out, and I feel weird about getting more for myself. Fuck.
I set aside a few of my shirts specifically for girls who sleep over in my freezing apartment. The number of such girls has drastically died down, yet I still prevent myself from wearing these shirts. It was cold as shit this morning (the city apparently being the setting for The Day After Tomorrow 2: Die Colder) and I really wanted to put on my green longsleeve, yet I couldn't out of fear that I would get sweaty during the day, and not wash it before some recently met goddess sleepily complained that 50 degrees isn't a normal temperature for sleeping indoors. I'm getting angrier as I type this. Dammit.
Fuck the Detroit Red Wings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you tell me what brand lotion is I could obtain some and maybe accidentally leave it around your apartment. ;)
Also? Most girls will not care if a shirt has been previously worn. ;) If you fork it over with the right mixture of grace and amusement, the shirt itself feels like a game we just won. ;) Trust me.
Post a Comment